“Your website is your company face on the web.”
You’ve heard it said like that a thousand times – and it makes perfect sense. You have one chance to impress your potential customer – or POOF – they are gone. Your site needs to be beautiful, engaging, exciting. Eye catching. Impressive.
Wow – that’s a lot of things for a website to be. Is all of that really true?
Here at Volcanic Star Internet, our approach is a little different. We tailor websites not to what we THINK the prospective customer wants – but what we can PROVE they want. How do we do that? Glad you asked:
The VSI Plan for Website Design and Optimization
- A comprehensive analysis of your desired customer attributes. Because every business is different.
- A complete analysis of what your competition is doing to get those customers. Because not all of your competitors are bad at what they do.
- A plan for attacking those customers – with actionable items for changing on the website. Because nobody every gets it right the first time. Or the fifth.
- Extensive A/B testing of potential changes. Because you don’t need to guess when you test things properly.
- Implementation of the changes that WILL get you the most customers. Because we want you to make money!
We say it all the time to our customers – if we’re not giving you reasons BACKED WITH DATA for the things we are doing for you, then we’re not doing our job.